Community Foundations and Non Profit Organizations
Just the facts:
- We offer back-office accounting services to community foundations and non profit organizations
- Total combined assets of the community foundations we support exceed $100 million
- AFS has been serving community foundations and non profits since 1999... AFS' owner/principal holds a CPA certificate and works closely with the foundations to provide consulting services as a controller/CFO would, He has been in that role for over 35 years.
What makes AFS unique?
- Our close working relationship with the our clients and their staff
- We truly become your back-office accounting office. Miles may separate us but technology gives you the feel that we are just down the hall
- Our clients work with a team of knowledgeable AFS staffers.
- Talk to us as often as you need, by assisting our foundations' staff we acquire knowledge and information which enables us to become more resourceful for them.
- AFS will become your full accounting department but at a part time cost!
- Financial statement preparation, including bank and investment reconciliations
- Periodic fund statement preparation for our community foundations
- Special processes such as, spending allocation calculations
- Bill paying services of vendor invoices
- Payroll processing services
- Gift and grant entry
“AFS works hand-in-hand with our staff and board of directors just as an in-house accounting department would, without the overhead costs. For this growing and dynamic organization, we believe outsourcing makes sense. AFS is an important member of our team.”
-Maggie Spartz, President
Find out how you can donate to one of the foundations we work with by clicking on one of the logos to the right.
|Copyright © 2017 Blue Streak Imaging and Multimedia|